Best Free Events in Paris

How to establish a long-distance connection?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    takewp_demo
    Keymaster

Went on a (first) date with a girl – she turned out to be really cool and the date itself went well. The catch is that I had to move to another city for an extended job stint only a couple of days later. We’ve been texting a lot back and forth and she’s very responsive.

Since I’ve never been in a long distance thing, so it’d be nice to hear from folks who have experience in this. What can/should I do from my end to take this thing forward without coming across that I just want to be friends? I’m not at all looking for a “sure” way to get into an LDR with her, just some tips on how one should proceed in such a situation. Thanks in advance!

takewp_demo
    Keymaster

Keep her updated on what you’re doing. If you saw something that reminds you of her, send her a picture. If you need a second opinion on something, ask her. She will appreciate that. It should give her a hint that you’re interested (more than a friend) despite the distance. Try to keep the conversation going and if you have any inside jokes, refer to them. I know these small chats can seem dull sometimes but it’s through them that you get to know each other more. The more conversations you have, the more both of you will/should be looking forward to seeing each other again.

Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.