Best Free Events in Paris

Mixed Signals Really need help thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    takewp_demo
    Keymaster

Ok I Really need help guys

After a 5 year marriage and it has been 4 years after the divorce, you can tell im rusty and in need of asap help ?

I am getting back in the game and working slowly

My Quetion is i see the woman who is checking me out and looking at me

But there is some time the girl looks at me and expect me to do something in less then 2 seconds Some times i catch my self saying WOW that was way to fast

and some times im not sure if it is an opener on her side or is she just f—king around

Im having

Mixed Signals
    any advice is appreciated just get me up and running any video / book / audio book

or any good forums on the internet

to learn more about is she talking to me or i am thinking this ???

many thanks to all

takewp_demo
    Keymaster

We live in an era where everyone seems to be afraid of rejection.
    Most people want a “sure thing” or else they walk away (wondering) “what if”.

The people with the most success in dating are those unafraid of being told “no”.
    They don’t become overly emotionally invested in an outcome with any one individual.
    In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: NEXT!

Life in many respects is a “numbers game”. Not everyone is going to say: “No”.
    Also the more calls you make or doors you knock on the better you get with flirty comebacks.
    You might check out the following two books on Amazon and decide if they may be of help.
    One is for flirting and the other is for selecting a mate and navigating through relationships.

“Conversation Casanova: How to Effortlessly Start Conversations and Flirt Like a Pro” by Dave Perrotta

“My Cat Won’t Bark! (A Relationship Epiphany)” by Kevin Darné

Best wishes!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.