Grand London shake your events

I feel likes she doesnt have interrests

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    takewp_demo
    Keymaster

So im a pretty young guy (i dont want to include my age here) so i got this massive crush on this girl like she is 100 precent the one.
    Sometimes it feels like she wants something also and sometimes she seems distance. Ive told her ive liked her and shes told me that im nice and all. (I know nkt really much to go on). Im pretty shy but not really around her. We have done some things together where she gave me feelings she likes me. (My friend who is in touch with her told me she also got exited when she heard of me). Now here is the problem. She is 3 years younger than me wich isnt really wrong but still. Her parents doesnt like if she hangs out with older guys. (Wich i kinda get). She is on vacation now so we only talk via text but everytime we text we are havin a good convo but then one of us ruins by talking about her parents. End of every convo it ends with my parents would not be ok with this maybe we should hang out anymore or do everything in secret.

takewp_demo
    Keymaster

Move on!
    She knows her parents better than you do.
    And since you didn’t want to include your age it’s a good chance this girl is (underage)

In order for (her) to be “the one” she would have to see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with you!

If she were really “into you” she would try to find a way and she sure wouldn’t be telling her friends there’s no chance.
    Secondly for you know it’s (her) that may think you’re too old to get involved with.
    Lots of young girls “feel good” about attracting older guys but ultimately while in school prefer guys their own age.
    She doesn’t see herself going to the prom with you or taking you on double dates with friends her age.

Last but not least (she) is too young to be “serious” about anyone!
    You calling her your “dream girl” and you’re not even dating is a sign that you’re too young yourself.
    Right now you have a bad case of infatuation. Obstacles are seen as romantic too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.