Grand London shake your events

Trying To Figure The Situation

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    takewp_demo
    Keymaster

Ok so I’m going to give you the short/long version of my story.So I started messaging a girl on tinder whom I’m knew through friends. I started working in Dublin and was messaging away to her. Now with my job I was moving across to the UK but heh she was fun so I said I’d keep up the convo and keep messaging. I eventually got her number and everything went swimmingly, good text banter and interest.I do be back in Dublin every 1st or 2nd weekend.1st night we met we got on really well,done a few pubs and got a kiss to which she replied ‘I was a really good one’. I was back in 2 weeks and we met. Same thing went out, one of her friends was there. We done some pubs and the night club. We ended up going back to hers and I ended up in her bed. Everything went really well. 3rd date the next weekend. I brought her for a meal. Paid for it. Back to hers and she said I could not go up stairs.Me like an idiot why not, she said she wasnt like that etc. I said ok we chatted as it was a bit awkward.

takewp_demo
    Keymaster

I believe she has clarity about the long distance and has decided not to invest too much of herself.
    For many people a long distance relationship isn’t something they would prefer nor seek out.
    As far as she’s concerned you guys are “friends”. She doesn’t want a long distance relationship.

Long distance relationships were meant to be temporary. The goal is to be with the person you love.
    When there is no “light at the end of the tunnel” where someone is going to relocate couples drift apart.
    It’s the counting down of the months, weeks, and days until one is finally done with the inconvenience of a LDR that keeps it strong!

Don’t be surprised if she’s dating someone who actually lives in her area. That’s what most people WANT.
    You may try staying in touch for now and when you’re actually back in 3 months make a final move to establish something.
    In the mean time don’t put your life on hold. You’re not “in a relationship” so date and have fun while you’re in the U.K.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.