International friends in London

How (and where) can I start approaching attractive women?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    takewp_demo
    Keymaster

Hello, I have two questions I would like to ask, which I will write clearly at the end. First, some background info:

I’ve only had two girlfriends in my life – and that was during high school. I’m now 29 and haven’t had one since.

The thing is, I’m not a bad looking guy, either. I am, however – shy, quiet, and don’t get out much, nor do I approach many women, if at all.

I see beautiful women every day when I’m out doing errands, or going for walks, and I get looks too – but that’s all it ever it is. I’ve heard that women do like/want to be approached – but this varies, depending on the setting you are in. I’ve heard coffee shops are decent places.

The other problem I realized that I have, is that I’m too generic with my conversation, like: “Hey how’s it going? Did you see that movie? Yeah, I like music too.” Apparently, lots of guys are like that, too.

So! My questions are:

1. Where are good places to meet women, and;
    2. How can I change up my conversation to be more interesting?

takewp_demo
    Keymaster

Additional details: I haven’t had any success with online dating, at all, in the 10 years I’ve used it. I don’t want to use it anymore. I’d much rather meet people the “old fashioned” way. It feels more genuine.

I’ve heard of taking up hobbies or classes, but I mean, what are the odds, realistically, that the right woman would be interested in the dorky old stuff that I am and show up at a class, or something?

Thanks,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.