International friends in London

Should I text her or let it be?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    takewp_demo
    Keymaster

So I have been courting a co-worker for probably 3 months, but we have been working together for almost 2 years. She knows I’m very interested and I know she’s not fully there yet, but I am trying my hardest to make progress. I buy her a lot of meals, and she is extremely friendly, but we just haven’t crossed the barrier yet.

That being said, we have been coming along further and I learned she loves back rubs. I made a joke tonight that one day next week I will have to drop off some dinner (she doesn’t drive and has 2 kids) and give her a back rub while I am there, and she said that sounds doable.

My question is, how would you proceed for an evening like that? I have never been in that position before, how sensual would you make the massage, would you bring oil, etc. I don’t want to look like a fool, and I also want to make sure I don’t seem like an idiot. We have both been previously married and are 28 as background info.

takewp_demo
    Keymaster

I think you need to strip ask her if it has been bothering me this much. There’s really no point not to at this point.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.